A photovoltaic module often known as the solar panel is a device that converts light into electricity. A Solar PV module is made up of a group of cells that are spread out across a large area to provide enough electricity for various uses.
The more light that strikes a cell, the more power it generates and sends to the intended equipment via arrays of a photovoltaic system. These Solar PV modules have a wide range of uses, including remote power systems for cabins, remote sensing, telecommunications, and domestic use.
Photovoltaic Modules of Solar Panels are sometimes referred to as solar plates, solar PV modules, solar power panels, etc. A solar panel’s solar cells are created by melting silicon fragments or silicon crystals together in a mold and cutting them into wafers. Typically, a collection of 60 or 72 individual crystalline silicon solar cells is connected and coated with transparent glass. The more cells in a series that are interconnected, the more power is generated by the solar panel.
At Tamesol we provide Effective Solar Photovoltaic Modules for your homes and businesses, and we enjoy working with customers to make sure that their solar system fits their energy requirements.
Performance of Solar Photovoltaic Modules
Solar PV modules are normally rated based on their maximum DC power output under Standard Test Conditions (STC). A module operating temperature of 25o C (77 F), an incoming solar irradiant level of 1000 W/m2 and an Air Mass 1.5 spectral distribution are the Standard Test Conditions. Because these conditions are not often representative of how PV modules function in the field, actual performance is typically 85 to 90% of the STC rating.
Solar Photovoltaic modules are extremely reliable and safe products, with low failure rates and service lifetimes of 20 to 30 years. Most major manufacturers provide twenty-year or longer guarantees for sustaining a high proportion of initial rated power output. But at Tamesol we provide 12 years of product and 30 years of production linear guarantee.
So Look for the product listing (UL), qualification testing, and warranty information in the module manufacturer’s requirements when purchasing PV modules.
Benefits of Solar Photovoltaic Module
- Installing a solar PV module boosts the value of your home and your selling options.
- Solar PV module operating and maintenance expenses are regarded as inexpensive, nearly negligible when compared to the prices of other renewable energy sources.
- Residential solar panels are simple to install on rooftops or on the ground with minimal disruption to daily living.
- Solar PV modules contain no moving components, degrade very slowly and have a life expectancy that is not yet completely understood but will be measured in decades.
- Solar PV modules are completely silent, emitting no noise, and free of fossil fuels, as a result, they are an ideal choice for urban and residential applications.
- PV panels generate clean, renewable energy. Because there are no harmful greenhouse gas emissions during the generation of power with PV panels, solar PV is environmentally friendly.